Presario 3055CA, XP *PRO* and wireless -- possible?

Hey kids:

When I got my laptop, I immediately upgraded to XP Pro. I cannot get
the Broadcom wireless NIC to enable the radio. Compaq won't help me
because they only support XP Home, and apparently the GUI is quite
different for networking. Has anybody "out there" enabled their NIC?
How?!

Thanks;
Duncan

After upgrading, I would reinstall the drivers for the card. Also, try
reaplying the " System Default Settings" from the CD or from the support
website.

Maxx