Presario 3055CA, XP *PRO* and wireless -- possible?

Hey kids:

When I got my laptop, I immediately upgraded to XP Pro. I cannot get
the Broadcom wireless NIC to enable the radio. Compaq won't help me
because they only support XP Home, and apparently the GUI is quite
different for networking. Has anybody "out there" enabled their NIC?
How?!

Thanks;
Duncan

==============
More about presario 3055ca wireless possible

    After upgrading, I would reinstall the drivers for the card. Also, try
    reaplying the " System Default Settings" from the CD or from the support
    website.

    Maxx

    ThatGuyDuncan wrote:
    || Hey kids:
    || When I got my laptop, I immediately upgraded to XP Pro. I cannot get
    || the Broadcom wireless NIC to enable the radio. Compaq won't help me
    || because they only support XP Home, and apparently the GUI is quite
    || different for networking. Has anybody "out there" enabled their NIC?
    || How?!
    || Thanks;
    || Duncan
    || Posted through www.HowToFixComputers.com/bb - free access to