Windows extremely slow

Thanks for the reply but I have tried that without success.
Would using the "Windows XP" setup disc help? and/or the fact I tried
installing "Service pack 2" have made matters worse?

--
Highwayman

Is the delay before or after log on? If after have you tried creating a
new user account to see if the new one is so slow?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
FCA