Temperature and voltage monitoring

Arthur

I have a Microsoft utility somewhere on my computer the tells me the current
system temperatures and voltages. For the life of me I can't remember its
name or how to access it. I now have a need for this info, can someone hellp
me get to it?

Thanks,

Arthur <Arthur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have a Microsoft utility somewhere on my computer the tells me the current
>system temperatures and voltages. For the life of me I can't remember its
>name or how to access it. I now have a need for this info, can someone hellp
>me get to it?

Install Everest Home (http://www.lavalys.com). This tool can show you
this and many other system informations.

--
(tm)