VX-6100 and Handset Manager program

Has anyone used the Handset Manager program & data cable with their
VX-6100 ? It seems to offer a ton of bells & whistles for $33 shipped

Jfowler <jlfowler72@comcast.net> spewed:
> Has anyone used the Handset Manager program & data cable with their
> VX-6100 ? It seems to offer a ton of bells & whistles for $33 shipped

Haven't used that, but I sure can't complain about my < $5.00 cable from
eBay and BitPim. :)

--
The Toe Pages:
http://www.rubbertoe.com

Ron

I have the VZAccessManager and with it I can use the high speed data
connection ($) or the low speed one (free) to access the internet and email.
the VX6100 works good as a modem. You can use the same caable for Bitpim. I
imagine it is the software that costs the $.