v710 keypad

After going through a vew v710's to find one
that had reasonable keys, I noticed my keypad
shifts horizontally a few mm if you push flat along
the top some. Are all like this or is it just something
where this keypad isn't adhered right?

Carl

I have seen other reports of this malfunction online.
http://www.howardforums.com

Go into the Verizon Section and choose the v710 forum... tons of info

Your keypadd shouldn't move in such a manner

Some people have had to exchange a few different phones in order to
get one with a keypad that doesn't move.

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:01:40 -0500, "Carl S. Moore"
<csmNOSPAM@comcast.net> wrote:

>After going through a vew v710's to find one
>that had reasonable keys, I noticed my keypad
>shifts horizontally a few mm if you push flat along
>the top some. Are all like this or is it just something
>where this keypad isn't adhered right?
>
>Carl

I had looked there earlier, and didn't see much info on the keypad.
Let me know if you have any specific posts that reference. I exchanged
3 phones for keypads that didn't click right, but didn't notice on
those about the movement. This one seems to have better tactile
feel, but moves.

Carl