A BF3 Montage: Dont Hate The Player, Hate Your Aim

golden3ye

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2011
A montage from a former competitive gamer that played BF2 Competitively at the highest level in Caleague

This video has it all, everything from conquest to rush, all play styles from infantry, to vehicles of every type. Even a bit of helpful recon that seems to be a hot topic here on the forums.

I recorded games for two days then edited for a week or so off and on. The result is a frag video I am truly proud of, and hope you all can enjoy it half as much as I have.

Please if you like it, as always thumbs up and comment. Tell me what you liked tell me what you hated. Ask me about my play style, or how I edited.

Please help me keep this thread bumped and share the video with your friends if you liked it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Refj-jgXCC4

-Golden3ye

OllieUK

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
Thanks for sharing, I've only had a very quick watch of the first couple of minutes so far but I'll try and find the time to watch it in full at some point.

I found it interesting to see the difference in your play style to mine regarding when to shoot from the hip and when to scope. I haven't really used the laser sights before, tending to always equip the heavy barrel and foregrip on all weapons, though it seems it does give a much tighter aim when unscoped. I'll have to give that a go and see how it pans out, as it looks to give good CQB reaction speed.

Thanks again

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011

Umm, I think you'll find the "music" in that video is Hip-Hop, not Dubstep. :non:

If you're going to comment about music, at least learn a little about it first.

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011

Haha why do you always have jokes gothem? Dubstep and hip hop don't qualify as music you know this. To be fair though, I did click 1 linked video from his page and was instantly bombarded with dubstep euro garbage (the artificialaiming vs dev team vid).

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011

Actually one of my favourite genres of music is Dubstep...

I've just watched the artificialaiming vs dev team video you mentioned and as a fan of Dubstep, I wouldn't call that crap Dubstep.

That is commercial sh!te for the kiddies that is being wrongly labeled as Dub these days. True Dubstep is nothing like that.

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011

But Gothem, how can you say that? Your heart, it wobbles no?!