How to change the default keyboard layout

Hello!
Let's see if you can help me...

Basically what is happening, is that the original image of my OS (WinXP Pro
SP1) is created with the language US international installed for keyboard
layout. The problem is when a new user log on the machine, by default, the
language for the keyboard is configured with US International. Then we have
to change it manually for another keyboard layout (Spanish, portuguese), for
each new profile that is created in this machine.

Does someone know how to change it for all new profile once?
I mean,for exemple, change the default input language for spanish, so each
new user that log on the machine, the profile come with this language.

Thanks!

--
Filipe

bar

Log on to XP as administrator.

Click on Regional and Language Options [under Control Panel]

Change the Regional Options to match your format - Spanish [Spain]
Change the Languages - Details - Remove US Keyboard and Install Spanish,
Portuguese.

Now make sure you reboot and check that US English etc is completely removed.

Thus by default every user will have Spanish in the future.