Recommended Xbox 360 Games

wolfbane43

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
I currently own on 360 Skyrim, dead Island, UFC 2009, Bioshock 1, Fable II limited Edition, and Dead Rising 1. I have played: Fracture, Fable III, Halo 3, Reach, ODST, and wars,The Last Remnant, Oblivion, Rock band 1&2, Red Dead Redemption, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1,2,World At War, and Black Ops, Star Wars the Force Unleashed 1, Resident Evil 5,Fallout 3, and New Vegas,Dantes Inferno, Army of 2, Fear 1 and 2, Bully, to name several. I was wondering if there were any games that anyone enjoyed to the point of obsession, and for the record I was disappointed by fracture and bioshock.

wolfbane43

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011

yes I have played them, the first two anyway. They were a blast. I'm looking for something new to play that has been out a while. Something I might have overlooked.

sardonicjester

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
The entire Assassin's Creed series. But go in order otherwise you will have absolutely no idea what is going on.

Lost Odyssey, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal (Orange Box), Portal 2, The Darkness, Devil May Cry 4, Resonance of Fate (LOVED IT).

Original xbox game:

Phantom Dust (one of the greatest games ever created. cult classic. unfortunately, can only LAN or use a program like Xlink to play with other people)

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Yeah dissappointed by bioshock im sorry, one of the best game experiences I have ever played. Dark/Demon souls ......both insanely hard but also rewarding. Id recommend batman arkham asylum and arkham city. There is alot out there. and its all your perspective.

TRENDING THREADS