multiple user problem, how to prevent auto log off

I have two users set up on my computer. After brief inactivity, if a user is
logged on, the computer logs them off and returns to the "select user"
screen. Is there a way to prevent this? Whenever i click back in to my user,
programs like outlook....well pretty much just outlook, freeze up and i have
to restart my computer in order to get them to work again.

please help.
1 answer Last reply
More about multiple user problem prevent auto

    art_vandalay <art_vandalay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have two users set up on my computer. After brief inactivity, if a user is
    >logged on, the computer logs them off and returns to the "select user"
    >screen.

    See "Welcome Screen Appears After Your Computer Has Been Idle"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810607).

    --
    (tm)

Outlook Computers Windows XP