Installing game! Please help me ASAP!

FusionMars

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
I already tried Daemon, Power ISO, but nothing works, it won't make me mount the Image,.

When I mount the GTAIV.mdf in Power ISO the file always says : "Unexpected end of file found" the FACK, it won't even start the Autorun Exe.

And When I mount it to Daemon tools it to Virtual Drive it says: "M:\GTAIV\setup.exe is not a valid Win32 application."

DAMN..

Can You please help me make it work?
Thanks.

Sincerely,
-mars

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009

You're not being too appreciative of other people's efforts towards helping you solve your problem! :non: Suggest you lighten up a bit!

Back to the OP:
As HEXiT said, there has to be a way for you to 'install' your game. I'm assuming that you know the difference between 'mounting images' and 'installing'. If you've purchased the legit copy of the game, there should be no question of 'mounting an image' of the game...that's usually used for pirated versions. The download should come with an executable file/ setup, etc. The reason why you're probably getting the 'access denied' message is perhaps because you're not logged into Social Club or whatever it is that Rockstar uses as its download client.