EQ1: PoNb Hedge - multiple instances?

Greetings,

I seem to recall that up to 3 instances of the Thelin's Torment quest (aka the Hedge Event
for PoNb access) can be active at once.

Can anyone confirm this?

Best regards,

Tim ==

(substitute 'tcsys.com' for 'nospam.co.uk')
_________________

Seeq Endestroi
Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035

Grave Wisdom / Grave Intentions (a Rathe guild)
http://www.gravewisdom.com

Visit the Surrender Dorothy web ! (http://dorothyrocks.com)
Visit the Crunch Monkey web ! (http://crunchmonkey.com)

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:14:15 -0600, Seeq Endestroi
<seeq@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I seem to recall that up to 3 instances of the Thelin's Torment quest (aka the Hedge Event
>for PoNb access) can be active at once.
>
>Can anyone confirm this?

Well, it isn't instanced per se, but there are 3 different hedge maps
in the same zone. I don't quite recall the necessary means/timing of
it all, but yes - 2 or 3 different hedge 'raids' can be going on at
the same time.

--
Elder Lizsolo Spiritmaster - 66 Beastlord
Baron Darkensolo - 65 Cleric

Seeq Endestroi <seeq@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> wrote:
> Greetings,

> I seem to recall that up to 3 instances of the Thelin's Torment quest (aka the Hedge Event
> for PoNb access) can be active at once.

> Can anyone confirm this?

As far as I know PoTime was the first zone which uses instances. So I'm
pretty sure you're wrong there.

Hagen

In alt.games.everquest, Hagen Sienhold <durragon@web.de> wrote:

>Seeq Endestroi <seeq@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> wrote:
>> Greetings,
>
>> I seem to recall that up to 3 instances of the Thelin's Torment quest (aka the Hedge Event
>> for PoNb access) can be active at once.
>
>> Can anyone confirm this?
>
>As far as I know PoTime was the first zone which uses instances. So I'm
>pretty sure you're wrong there.

There aren't 3 instances, there are 3 hedges. 3 Hedge events can be going
on at the same time. Thelin transports 3 groups to the first hedge event,
the next 3 to the 2nd hedge event, etc.

It was horribly bugged at the start (no surely not!) with groups and group
members being sent to random hedges.

--
Tony Evans (ICQ : 170850)
Recommended Author : Guy Gavriel Kay