Windows Won't Start

April 22, 2005 1:26:01 AM

HELP!! Recently my pc starting shutting down on it's own; well not
exactly shutting down, the hard drive would stay on, but the DSL light
blacks out and the monitor shuts off; have to hold button on hard drive
to turn pc off. This happened continuously; now the computer won't stay
on at all, everytime I boot up, it takes me to the XP startup screen
and blacks out; even tried starting in safe mode, still blacks out; has
my hard drive been invaded by trojans?? What can I do????

--
MzFloodie

More about : windows start

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 1:26:02 AM

Based on the series of worsening symptoms that you describe, it sounds
suspiciously like a hardware problem. If you have no nerdish tendencies, I
highly recommend you take the PC to a good shop for troubleshooting.

!