I noticed a new newsgroup has arrived on the scene..

alt.games.everquest2

Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?
11 answers Last reply
More about noticed newsgroup arrived scene

    Not all news servers carry it. Mine doesn't.

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:48:19 GMT, Ridah_AU <ridah@optarse.com> wrote:

    >I noticed a new newsgroup has arrived on the scene..
    >alt.games.everquest2
    >Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?

    The creation of the group was munged. As such, it will be difficult to find it on all but
    a few NSPs.

    Best regards,

    Tim ==

    (substitute 'tcsys.com' for 'nospam.co.uk')
    _________________

    Seeq Endestroi
    Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035

    Grave Wisdom / Grave Intentions (a Rathe guild)
    http://www.gravewisdom.com

    Visit the Surrender Dorothy web ! (http://dorothyrocks.com)
    Visit the Crunch Monkey web ! (http://crunchmonkey.com)

    Richard Lawson wrote:
    > Not all news servers carry it. Mine doesn't.

    I have 3 servers... none of them carry it.

    "Richard Lawson" <nouma@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Not all news servers carry it. Mine doesn't.

    Same here.

    "Lou Vincze" <biglou@ix.netcom.com> wrote in news:DIkCd.573$vP1.250
    @newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    > "Richard Lawson" <nouma@msn.com> wrote in message
    >> Not all news servers carry it. Mine doesn't.
    >>

    > Same here.

    some servers all you gotta do is ask. Verizon has a group just for
    newsgroup requests, I posted a request and a.g.e2 was added the next week.

    Ridah_AU <ridah@optarse.com> wrote:
    > alt.games.everquest2
    >
    > Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?

    Why bother with it? It only gets a trickle of articles, not all news
    servers carry it, and this newsgroup has plenty of room for both EQ1
    and EQ2 posts.

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:48:19 GMT, Ridah_AU <ridah@optarse.com> wrote:

    >alt.games.everquest2
    >
    >Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?

    Or maybe whiney little bitches can stop constantly crying and accept
    that game sequels are generally discussed in the "original" newsgroup
    even when specific groups to the sequel exist.

    --
    Dark Tyger

    Sympathy for the retailer:
    http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
    "Door's to your left" -Gord

    Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/

    Well at least news.individual.net carries it now which a lot of people use
    here.

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:48:19 GMT in
    <D4jCd.102297$K7.27286@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Ridah_AU
    <ridah@optarse.com> graced the world with this thought:

    >alt.games.everquest2
    >
    >Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?

    not if they use earthlink.

    On 04 Jan 2005 04:54:45 GMT in <41da2195$0$45235$a1866201@visi.com>,
    johndoe@example.com graced the world with this thought:

    >Ridah_AU <ridah@optarse.com> wrote:
    >> alt.games.everquest2
    >>
    >> Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?
    >
    >Why bother with it? It only gets a trickle of articles, not all news
    >servers carry it, and this newsgroup has plenty of room for both EQ1
    >and EQ2 posts.

    and if only people would label them before posting, this would make
    sense. But the don't, so it doesn't.

    On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:15:09 -0800 in
    <q8ult09gfqr5vsocnchhqm908m97f4b6s5@4ax.com>, Dark Tyger
    <darktiger@somewhere.net> graced the world with this thought:

    >On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:48:19 GMT, Ridah_AU <ridah@optarse.com> wrote:
    >
    >>alt.games.everquest2
    >>
    >>Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?
    >
    >Or maybe whiney little bitches can stop constantly crying and accept
    >that game sequels are generally discussed in the "original" newsgroup
    >even when specific groups to the sequel exist.

    but not to excess, when another newsgroup for that game has been
    created.... and speaking of whiney little bitches...

Newsgroup Games Video Games