I noticed a new newsgroup has arrived on the scene..

Last response: in Video Games
January 4, 2005 12:48:19 AM

alt.games.everquest2

Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 12:48:20 AM

Not all news servers carry it. Mine doesn't.
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 12:48:20 AM

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:48:19 GMT, Ridah_AU <ridah@optarse.com> wrote:

>I noticed a new newsgroup has arrived on the scene..
>alt.games.everquest2
>Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?

The creation of the group was munged. As such, it will be difficult to find it on all but
a few NSPs.

Best regards,

Tim ==

(substitute 'tcsys.com' for 'nospam.co.uk')
_________________

Seeq Endestroi
Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035

Grave Wisdom / Grave Intentions (a Rathe guild)
http://www.gravewisdom.com

Visit the Surrender Dorothy web ! (http://dorothyrocks.com)
Visit the Crunch Monkey web ! (http://crunchmonkey.com)
January 4, 2005 12:48:21 AM

Richard Lawson wrote:
> Not all news servers carry it. Mine doesn't.

I have 3 servers... none of them carry it.
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 2:39:15 AM

"Richard Lawson" <nouma@msn.com> wrote in message
> Not all news servers carry it. Mine doesn't.

Same here.
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 7:25:58 AM

"Lou Vincze" <biglou@ix.netcom.com> wrote in news:D IkCd.573$vP1.250
@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

> "Richard Lawson" <nouma@msn.com> wrote in message
>> Not all news servers carry it. Mine doesn't.
>>

> Same here.

some servers all you gotta do is ask. Verizon has a group just for
newsgroup requests, I posted a request and a.g.e2 was added the next week.
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 7:54:45 AM

Ridah_AU <ridah@optarse.com> wrote:
> alt.games.everquest2
>
> Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?

Why bother with it? It only gets a trickle of articles, not all news
servers carry it, and this newsgroup has plenty of room for both EQ1
and EQ2 posts.
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 3:15:09 PM

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:48:19 GMT, Ridah_AU <ridah@optarse.com> wrote:

>alt.games.everquest2
>
>Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?

Or maybe whiney little bitches can stop constantly crying and accept
that game sequels are generally discussed in the "original" newsgroup
even when specific groups to the sequel exist.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 4:21:55 PM

Well at least news.individual.net carries it now which a lot of people use
here.
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 8:39:35 PM

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:48:19 GMT in
<D4jCd.102297$K7.27286@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Ridah_AU
<ridah@optarse.com> graced the world with this thought:

>alt.games.everquest2
>
>Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?

not if they use earthlink.
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 8:41:40 PM

On 04 Jan 2005 04:54:45 GMT in <41da2195$0$45235$a1866201@visi.com>,
johndoe@example.com graced the world with this thought:

>Ridah_AU <ridah@optarse.com> wrote:
>> alt.games.everquest2
>>
>> Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?
>
>Why bother with it? It only gets a trickle of articles, not all news
>servers carry it, and this newsgroup has plenty of room for both EQ1
>and EQ2 posts.

and if only people would label them before posting, this would make
sense. But the don't, so it doesn't.
Anonymous
January 6, 2005 5:16:11 PM

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:15:09 -0800 in
<q8ult09gfqr5vsocnchhqm908m97f4b6s5@4ax.com>, Dark Tyger
<darktiger@somewhere.net> graced the world with this thought:

>On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:48:19 GMT, Ridah_AU <ridah@optarse.com> wrote:
>
>>alt.games.everquest2
>>
>>Maybe this will help all the people wishing to discuss EQ2?
>
>Or maybe whiney little bitches can stop constantly crying and accept
>that game sequels are generally discussed in the "original" newsgroup
>even when specific groups to the sequel exist.

but not to excess, when another newsgroup for that game has been
created.... and speaking of whiney little bitches...
!