antec sonata maintenance

poly4life

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2004
For all of you who have the antec sonata (or not) what do you use to keep that shiny piano finish clean as a whistle? I don't want to ruin the beautiful paint job.

etp777

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2004
I would think any good car care products would do you fine. As I remember, like most higher quality painted cases, it's an auto paint job with a good clear coat.

poly4life

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2004
What type of products would you recommend? Wax? I want to protect that finish, man. At first I was gonna use some the electronic endust spray, but I realized this is no ordinary case. i called up Antec about it and they have no clue (to anything). They are a REALLY great IT company, in that everyone adopts the philosophy of engineers (customer service is not my job or my love).

etp777

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2004
I'd try emailing their customer service/tech support guys, had great help from both of them before.

Not sure on exact product for you, on my bike I use the Hondaline(Honda OEM) spray on cleaner. Spray it on, wipe it off, pretty clean shiny bike.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I use Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner on automotive finishes, except for my actual automobile, for which I use dishwashing detergent, hehe.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>