Changing Proxy settings to existing PC's

We are constantly implimenting new applications to our consumers. However,
in order for these to work correctly, we have to input certain exceptions
into the proxy settings on individual PC's. We are running into problems in
this respect.

When we created the images for these PC's, we set the proxy exceptions that
we had at that time to a default profile that is the base for everyone that
logs onto that PC from then on. Since then, we have made new additions to
this exceptions list. Is there an easy way to push these new settings so
that they go into effect for each user without physically changing the
default profile on each and every PC?

We currently have it set up so that a reg executable executes at every log
on via a log on script. However, this pops up everytime someone logs on,
regardless of whether or not they have executed it already.

What I'm asking is this. Is there a way to push out the proxy settings via
a reghack, or something else, so that the settings will effect every user
that has or currently logs on to that system? In other words, a way to do it
remotely so that we do not have to physically touch all these machines.

Is there something in the registry that I need to do?