Gta 4 problems

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 9, 2012 12:42:29 PM

Hello,
when I start gta 4 I have 2 problems.

1. When I puck up a car the car is driving normal but after 1 or 2 minutes the car is starting let go smoke out of the engine with no crash and is driving with no control of me and it can't brake.

2.When I start the game first every thing is normal but after 5 or 6 minutes my view is starting to shake.

place help me for this!

platform PC Windows 7

More about : gta problems

January 9, 2012 12:50:14 PM

sector7 said:
Hello,

1. When I puck up a car the car is driving normal but after 1 or 2 minutes the car is starting let go smoke out of the engine with no crash and is driving with no control of me and it can't brake.

2.When I start the game first every thing is normal but after 5 or 6 minutes my view is starting to shake.

place help me for this!

platform PC Windows 7

The so-called "drunken camera," the one that shakes and never gets back to normal is what happens in the pirated version of the game.

So, where did you get yours?
January 9, 2012 2:09:55 PM

sector7 said:
Hello,

place help me for this!

platform PC Windows 7

You got 2 solutions:

1. Buy The Game!;

2. Update to the latest Patch... that should fix this bug...
!