Task Scheduler has a security Data Base issue

People

Can you assist, when I try to get disk clean to run once a week the
following error comes up
0x80070005: access denied - also stating that there is an issue with the
security in the data base. Comes up for other tasks as well. My thoughts are
that the scheduler does not allow programs to run if they are not in the data
base. Problem being of course this is a windows based program.
Any Thoughts

Roger K

This one might help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884573