PRESARIO 12XL125 FAN

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
June 28, 2004 11:31:59 AM

PRESARIO MODEL 12XL125
As soon as you turn on the laptop computer does the fan start running or
does it have to reach a certain temperature inside before it turns on?

Bob

More about : presario 12xl125 fan

June 28, 2004 5:52:07 PM

It's probably governed by a temp sensor on the processor socket. Might not
turn on til the processor reaches a threshold temp. My 12XL 300 was that
way.
HH

!