PRESARIO 12XL125 FAN

PRESARIO MODEL 12XL125
As soon as you turn on the laptop computer does the fan start running or
does it have to reach a certain temperature inside before it turns on?

Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about presario 12xl125

    It's probably governed by a temp sensor on the processor socket. Might not
    turn on til the processor reaches a threshold temp. My 12XL 300 was that
    way.
    HH

    "chicago" <badams49@cox.net> wrote in message
    > PRESARIO MODEL 12XL125
    > As soon as you turn on the laptop computer does the fan start running or
    > does it have to reach a certain temperature inside before it turns on?
    >
    > Bob

Compaq Presario Fan Computers