anyone having trouble getting into yahoo games. when I go to any room say to
play pool nothing comes up. I have a new computer and I cannot access any
rooms.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:OIV9PYMSFHA.1528@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Charlie and Grace <bill@gte.net> had this to say:

> anyone having trouble getting into yahoo games. when I go to any room
> say to play pool nothing comes up. I have a new computer and I cannot
> access any rooms.

You need Java installed.

http:\\java.sun.com

Galen