cchiu

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2004
Hi,
I am building a new computer and I don't know which computer case to choose. There are hundreds of computer case brand and I need you guys help to find one for me.

Quality: My first priority
Looks: I don't care how bad the case look as long as it has good build quality.
Price: $50 is my limit

All i want is a simple case with good quality. I don't want those fancy one that cost $200. I have this case for my old computer. Its build quality is poor. The PCI holes are misplaced and those case edge makes hurts my hands.
Again, I am looking for a case for convienence that can let me add and remove hardware easily and good bulid quality that the sockets are exactly where they supposed to be.
Thanks for reading and sorry for the grammar.

twofruitz

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2003
ANTEC (USA) SLK2600AMB, Metallic Bronze color, 300watt SmartPower

2.6C @ 3.25G (Zalman 7000AU-ALCU HSF)
ABIT IC7-Max3
2x Kingmax SuperRam 512 DDR433
GeXcube 9800pro @ 450/750
80G Seagate S-ATA150
Antec Super Lanboy w/ 350 Smart Blue PSU

Obtuse

Distinguished
May 21, 2004
<A HREF="http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-123-027&depa=0" target="_new">here</A> Tom's and Maximum PC have both given this case good marks.

"It's too late now anyway. That song is stuck in my head and the only way to get rid of it is to blow it out. With a bullet!! - Carl

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Inwin and Enlight make some quality cases around that price.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

cchiu

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2004
Thanks for the reply. There are some nice cases there. I like the antec one and the Enlight one is not bad. One more Q: What do you think what is the highest brand out there?