Armada 7800 CMOS entry? Which key?

Ritual

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2004

Does anyone know how to get into CMOS on a Compaq Armada 7800 laptop
computer? Tried the usual F1, Del, etc.. but none get me in. The
Compaq support pages are terrible.. HP mess.
Thx
-BC

dos

F10

"Ritual" <nospam@spammers.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to get into CMOS on a Compaq Armada 7800 laptop
> computer? Tried the usual F1, Del, etc.. but none get me in. The
> Compaq support pages are terrible.. HP mess.
> Thx
> -BC

Ritual

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:29:13 -0400, "doS" <kobo65@NOTSOHOTmail.com>
wrote:

>F10
>
>"Ritual" <nospam@spammers.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know how to get into CMOS on a Compaq Armada 7800 laptop
>> computer? Tried the usual F1, Del, etc.. but none get me in. The
>> Compaq support pages are terrible.. HP mess.
>> Thx
>> -BC

Thank you!

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:29:13 -0400, "doS"
> <kobo65@NOTSOHOTmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>F10
>>
>>"Ritual" <nospam@spammers.com> wrote in message
>>> Does anyone know how to get into CMOS on a Compaq Armada 7800
>>> laptop
>>> computer? Tried the usual F1, Del, etc.. but none get me in. The
>>> Compaq support pages are terrible.. HP mess.
>>> Thx
>>> -BC
>>

> Thank you!

That only works if you have the original Compaq hard drive.
Otherwise you have to download a floppy drive based CMOS Setup from
Hewlett-Packard.

--
Earl F. Parrish

TRENDING THREADS