help with error message

April 27, 2005 6:12:56 PM

when i try to open microsoft media player, i get an error
message that says there s an internal application
error..what do i do, i try to un-install it but it is not
in my remove programs list and i try to re-install it and
it says that i cannot because it is already on my
computer...help please???

More about : error message

Anonymous
April 28, 2005 2:44:05 AM

You tried to download and reinstall,media player extracts all WMP
files first,then reinstalls new.Try add/remove,then select in L.sub menu,
windows components,uncheck the box for WMP,restart computer.

!