computer has been in shop twice in last week, debugged, but when I get it
home it starts freezing, lose mouse and keybaord control, have to push
dreaded reset button.
I have a wireless mouse and keyboard, and old USB 4 port hub...could it be a
hardware conflict somehow ? Nothing is newly added, and two comp. techs swear
all viruses,adware ,spyware is gone, registry is good.
Help !!
Running XP Home for 1.5 yrs, all equip has been isntalled for a while..what
gives ??

You might want to check the Device Manager and enable the view 'Resource by
type' then expand IRQ category. Check the whole list of hardware whether do
you have any shared IRQ between two devices. If yes, try to disable one of
them and test whether is that the culprit.

"ranjo" wrote:

> computer has been in shop twice in last week, debugged, but when I get it
> home it starts freezing, lose mouse and keybaord control, have to push
> dreaded reset button.
> I have a wireless mouse and keyboard, and old USB 4 port hub...could it be a
> hardware conflict somehow ? Nothing is newly added, and two comp. techs swear
> all viruses,adware ,spyware is gone, registry is good.
> Help !!
> Running XP Home for 1.5 yrs, all equip has been isntalled for a while..what
> gives ??

I 'll try that tonight, and get back to you, thanks.

Randy