BATTLEFIELD 3 PC

randy1984

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
hey < im playing battle field 3 , and i reach the stage , just like at the beginning on the train. i reach the part where u have to climb through the window and leap to the other link, ?cargo? (the next carriage) ....... ne ways......... when ever i leap , and the train explodes, i always die??????????????? it there a glich or something> \
thanks for ur help>

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007

Who plays a BF game for the SP?!??!!?!?!?! If you wanted that get a CoD game. Oh well hope you can get past that part.

Spoony

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2007

lol i play it and all games alike in SP and MP and there is NOTHING wrong with doing that and if you play COD then your a complete fool and shouldnt be gaming on a PC and go buy a console with all the other clowns wasting there time and money.

ONLY way to game is PC and the SP in games is a break from the vast ammount of clowns online cheating or TK'ing or just being stupid ruining a perfect game with your mates. also a good way to test out the feel and movement of a game before going online and getting your ass handed to you.

as for in SP BF3 if it asks for a mouse press its a one hit press and if it askes for a key press then its usually a multipul hit for that button in BF3 just so you know.

randy1984

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011

dude ur so rite : do these console players ever experience graphics/ game play one 16gb corsair, phenom quad/ 3 - 9800gt pny video cards/or higher?
and further more/ on the pc there is no need for console..................emulators.:)

randy1984

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011

OK , I HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY PRESSING SPACE Bar, and still nothing, i continue to die, where can i find save games and where do i paste it?