Recieving System Error - Blue Screen

I have a newlyinstalled P4 and mother board - loaded old sfotware and updated
to Win XP- Home with ervice pack 2. I randomly recieve Error code 1000007f
with parametes 1 = 0000 0074 2 = 0000 001d 3 = 0000 0000 and 4 = 804d 96a7.
I believe this is a driver problem - but I can't find the conflict.
--
SRV
3 answers Last reply

    hi slice iv got the same problem i think is a ram conflict which iv got a the
    mo

    "Slice" wrote:

    > I have a newlyinstalled P4 and mother board - loaded old sfotware and updated
    > to Win XP- Home with ervice pack 2. I randomly recieve Error code 1000007f
    > with parametes 1 = 0000 0074 2 = 0000 001d 3 = 0000 0000 and 4 = 804d 96a7.
    > I believe this is a driver problem - but I can't find the conflict.
    > --
    > SRV

    ram;
    you are awesome! I had installed 2 DDR stiicks (512 each) after your
    suggestion I went back to look at my RAM. One DDR was cocked in the DIMM
    slot. It it wasn't the "fix" at least it fixed the system seeing the 2nd
    stick. But, I am confident this will cure the bug....time will tell.

    Thanks for the help - I was on the phone with micro for 2 hours yesterday
    and got nowhere.
    --
    SRV

    "ram" wrote:

    > hi slice iv got the same problem i think is a ram conflict which iv got a the
    > mo
    >
    > "Slice" wrote:
    >
    > > I have a newlyinstalled P4 and mother board - loaded old sfotware and updated
    > > to Win XP- Home with ervice pack 2. I randomly recieve Error code 1000007f
    > > with parametes 1 = 0000 0074 2 = 0000 001d 3 = 0000 0000 and 4 = 804d 96a7.
    > > I believe this is a driver problem - but I can't find the conflict.
    > > --
    > > SRV

    Ram;
    it is Tuesday and the machine has operated without a bump! The DDR fix was
    the answer - Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

    --
    SRV

    "ram" wrote:

    > hi slice iv got the same problem i think is a ram conflict which iv got a the
    > mo
    >
    > "Slice" wrote:
    >
    > > I have a newlyinstalled P4 and mother board - loaded old sfotware and updated
    > > to Win XP- Home with ervice pack 2. I randomly recieve Error code 1000007f
    > > with parametes 1 = 0000 0074 2 = 0000 001d 3 = 0000 0000 and 4 = 804d 96a7.
    > > I believe this is a driver problem - but I can't find the conflict.
    > > --
    > > SRV

Blue Screen System Error Microsoft Windows XP