I have just upgraded my computer form 1GB to 3GB
However, I found that the performance have not been improved
I run program and it say that out of memory
However, I found in the task manager, there are a lot of memory have not
been used.

What can I do?
Thank you very much

What did you expect?.. the message was probably in reference to virtual
memory.. take a look at this website..

http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

Large amounts of RAM are only of benefit to programs that require large
amounts of RAM.. Video editing and CAD programs benefit from large amounts
of RAM.. games and Word Processing don't.. there are other limitations in
your system that prevent it speeding up in general terms..

If you were told by a friend or store sales technician that installing 3gb
of RAM would speed up your system beyond all recognition, then that person
is only masquerading as your friend or store sales technician..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm