Status
Not open for further replies.

p000n-tang_be4r

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
So since last night i have been trying to play BF3 and i cannot get it to work because there is some kind of problem every time i try to play and its really starting to grind my gears. I installed bf3 and its all good, i go to play campaign, it will start loading in the game then the screen just goes black and i will either get message saying "graphics driver has stopped responding and has recovered" or "battlefield 3 is not responding". Iv reinstalled the games twice now and have had no luck. Same goes with multilayer, it will start loading in the loading menu then it just stops. The computer is 2 days new and iv built it myself and im not sure if it will be that or the game. I'm using phenom 4, asus hd6950, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3, seagate 1t hard drive and ocz modxstream pro 700w. Can somebody plz help me with this because im well beyond angry now.

cheers

Spoony

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2007
had this problem.

2 things that helped me are the following

MANUALLY updatr punkbuster for starters even if it is already done do it again then check game files in origin and reboot.

next if i was you i would see if windows needs to do any C++ 2010 and framenet 3.5/4.0 updates. i did all and got mine working again.

if that dont help go to AMD website and download the BETA 12.1 Drivers they have alot of fixes for BF3

p000n-tang_be4r

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
I just started to play it then, i was in the menu and everything was good, i can go into settings and everything was running smoothly but once i go to campaign it just goes black and i have to go to task manager to close it and then a small window comes up and says "there was a problem with the game that caused it to not work correctly".

p000n-tang_be4r

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
ok so i was able to get into multiplayer for 10 seconds then it crashed then it come up with a small window that said this "directXfunction "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DIVIXE_HUNG: Device hung due to badly formed commands.. GPU: ASUS EAH6950 Seriese", driver unknown"

Whats this?

Status
Not open for further replies.