New user account blank

May 1, 2005 1:43:03 PM

okay so i wanted to make my computer faster so i thought i would make a new
user account, transfer the files in my existing acocunt to the shared
documents folder,then delete my existing account adn start out with a clean
one. so i made a new account and when i logged on to it it just shows the
windows background and nothing happens. there are NO icons and NO start
menu., all i can do is do ctrl+alt+delete and nothing else. how do i get
icons and the start menu to show. oh yes and also when i right click the
desktop the menu does not come up.
thanks.

More about : user account blank

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 3:55:00 PM

Well, did you succeed in making your computer run faster?

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP