Speaking of horrible games...

Mithness

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
you can't just Say "Don't Buy It" You have to atleast give reasons, and such.

IE, Why don't you like it. Maybe its the Sim Style you don't like, Many People Like that Style.

I'd say If you want people to "Save $50" then Tell them why not to buy it.

-Mithness

Thornyjohny

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean everyone else won't like it. I don't like soup, but most people in the world like it. It just depends on your tastes.
And speaking of Anno 2070, it's a good game, it's like Rise of Nations with a bit of SimCity. And like SimCity, you need a bit of patience to play it properly.

i tend to try and play most games but i cant say im a fan of the anno games... much like the civ games they just dont hold my interest... but i wouldn't tell any1 not to buy it as they may love it...
the only time i will recommend you stay clear is if the game is obviously poorly programmed and buggy with no redeeming features... i dont like tetrus but almost every 1 i know loved it... its a taste thing...

fatalshot808

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
The game itself looks very promising I enjoy that genre as well. I won't buy it because I don't like Ubisoft and the type of DRM they install on their games. Even if this game does have DRM I won't bother supporting Ubisoft.

TRENDING THREADS