EQ2 captains deck in commonlands where?

Hello can anyone please tell me where the captains deck is. apparently it is
located on the razorback ridge? and is a boat far from sea on a rock.

I know I have seen it but cannot remember where

Thx in advance

ATB
Grimchrim (Runnyeye)

The Chris wrote:
> Hello can anyone please tell me where the captains deck is.
apparently it is
> located on the razorback ridge? and is a boat far from sea on a rock.
>
> I know I have seen it but cannot remember where
>
> Thx in advance

It is back in the camp where the Dervish Cutthroats hang out, kind of
S-SE from FG (in the maze). There is a broken up ship that is lying
against the rocks (covered in the bad guys), and the trigger point is
near the stairs of the building just N of it.

"Meaffwin" <suka_@cox.net> wrote in message
> The Chris wrote:
>> Hello can anyone please tell me where the captains deck is.
> apparently it is
>> located on the razorback ridge? and is a boat far from sea on a rock.
>>
>> I know I have seen it but cannot remember where
>>
>> Thx in advance
>
> It is back in the camp where the Dervish Cutthroats hang out, kind of
> S-SE from FG (in the maze). There is a broken up ship that is lying
> against the rocks (covered in the bad guys), and the trigger point is
> near the stairs of the building just N of it.

Thx meaffwin, it certianly was a long way from the sea) and I am currently
outside FG )

Grim