window xp format disk

does anyone know were i can get a free copy of a boot disk to format my
computer as iv just found out iv lost my copy

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:B140E28B-6092-4066-95A1-76397530EC1F@microsoft.com,
ram <ram@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> does anyone know were i can get a free copy of a boot disk to format
> my computer as iv just found out iv lost my copy

http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm

Galen

Sherlock Holmes