window xp format disk

does anyone know were i can get a free copy of a boot disk to format my
computer as iv just found out iv lost my copy
1 answer Last reply
More about window format disk

    In news:B140E28B-6092-4066-95A1-76397530EC1F@microsoft.com,
    ram <ram@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > does anyone know were i can get a free copy of a boot disk to format
    > my computer as iv just found out iv lost my copy

    http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

Format Microsoft Windows XP