configuration setting

i keep getting this configuration setting file popping up in my windows
directory jcchjhiq, looks very suspect as i keep getting a pop up from
aroura, i have run spyware and virus checks but nothing is ever found, every
time i delete it it comes back up along with another file, does anyone know
how to get rid of this for good?
2 answers Last reply
More about configuration setting

    Aurora is spyware. You may find help here:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=aurora+spyware

    Modem Ani

    "mww7" <mww7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i keep getting this configuration setting file popping up in my windows
    > directory jcchjhiq, looks very suspect as i keep getting a pop up from
    > aroura, i have run spyware and virus checks but nothing is ever found,
    every
    > time i delete it it comes back up along with another file, does anyone
    know
    > how to get rid of this for good?

    Hi

    Does the Aurora pop-up show just in the Taskbar?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "mww7" <mww7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i keep getting this configuration setting file popping up in my windows
    > directory jcchjhiq, looks very suspect as i keep getting a pop up from
    > aroura, i have run spyware and virus checks but nothing is ever found,
    > every
    > time i delete it it comes back up along with another file, does anyone
    > know
    > how to get rid of this for good?

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP