i keep getting this configuration setting file popping up in my windows
directory jcchjhiq, looks very suspect as i keep getting a pop up from
aroura, i have run spyware and virus checks but nothing is ever found, every
time i delete it it comes back up along with another file, does anyone know
how to get rid of this for good?

Aurora is spyware. You may find help here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=aurora+spyware

Modem Ani

"mww7" <mww7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i keep getting this configuration setting file popping up in my windows
> directory jcchjhiq, looks very suspect as i keep getting a pop up from
> aroura, i have run spyware and virus checks but nothing is ever found,
every
> time i delete it it comes back up along with another file, does anyone
know
> how to get rid of this for good?

Hi

Does the Aurora pop-up show just in the Taskbar?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User