can not run the system restore

hi... could anyone help me please, i tried many times to run the system
restore, but the messages uncompleted the restore occured, pls, i need help.

and also I could not set the background wallpaper....what's wrong with it!

Hi OD,

Here are some troubleshooting tips for System Restore in Windows XP.
Please post the event information from Event Viewer as suggested in
the page below along with any other error message generated by System
Restore. This will help us in diagnosing the problem.
System Restore Failures to restore:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/srfail.html

--
Regards,