Defragging External USB Drive

I have a Maxtor External usb drive that I just use for backups. I'm using
TrueImage8 and the files that it creates are about 25GB in size. Other than
two of these are only copies of videos. Do I need to defrag this external
drive? Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about defragging external drive

    Nope. Let it be.

    --
    Walter Clayton

    victord66 wrote:
    > I have a Maxtor External usb drive that I just use for backups. I'm
    > using TrueImage8 and the files that it creates are about 25GB in
    > size. Other than two of these are only copies of videos. Do I need
    > to defrag this external drive? Thanks.

    Unlikely.

    --
    --
    The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
    suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you

External USB Windows XP