system information

Alan

I just upgraded my motherboard, CPU and RAM. Then later when I did a system
restore, System information reflects my old CPU speed and RAM as 256 instead
of 512. Can anyone help please ??

Alan, replacing those three items especially the Motherboard usually
calls for at least a Repair Install. For more info check
here. http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

take a look here also
http://65.24.134.81/KipSolutions/MovingXPNewMotherboard/MovingXP.htm