Error Laoding

May 8, 2005 1:48:28 PM

When I turn on my PIII 1.2 Dell run XP Pro. I get " Error loading
EGDACCESS_1058.dll The specified module could not be found" I ran a SFC but
it did not fix it

More about : error laoding

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 3:21:04 PM

Jason,
This is not a desirable thing, in my opinion. Please read the entire thread
at this forum site:
http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?t=110854&goto=...

HTH

"Jason" wrote:

> When I turn on my PIII 1.2 Dell run XP Pro. I get " Error loading
> EGDACCESS_1058.dll The specified module could not be found" I ran a SFC but
> it did not fix it
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 6:40:06 PM

Have you run a recent virus or spyware scan? If so, the program
you ran may have detected this pest and deleted the file. Left
behind was an entry in your registry that's trying to launch the
now missing pest. To check this out do the following:
Go to Start -> Run and enter regedit in the Open box.
Click OK.
Navigate to this location:

In the right hand pane, look for an entry for that file and right
click on it.
Select Delete from the drop down menu.
Check this location as well:

If this doesn't fix the problem, go to Start -> Run and enter
msconfig in the Open box.
Click on the Startup tab.
See if the file is listed. If it is you can remove the check mark
next to it, reboot, put a check mark in the box that pops up when
your computer restarts and see if the error message reappears.

Good luck

--
Nepatsfan
!