how do I get rid of the status bar in full screen mode

May 9, 2005 1:00:02 AM

I can uncheck status bar in regular mode but it does not work in full screen
and suggestion would be appreciated
Thanks
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 4:32:56 AM

I had the same problem as you yesterday. I came across your thread, but
saw no answer, so I sought help elsewhere. Well, someone informed me,
and I thought I'd do the same for you.

When in full-screen mode, move the mouse to the top, bringing down the
Tool Bar, then right click on the empty space on it to the right, then
click on "Menu Bar", which will then Display the File, Edit, View, etc.
options... just click on View, then "Status Bar", and you're good to go.

--
VergenbuurgPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
!