So what's the replacement of the Audiovox 9900?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
January 10, 2005 11:53:06 AM

I missed the opportunity to get one. I have no idea why Audiovox or
Verizon would discontinue such a popular phone. Is another better one
coming out?

Rob
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 4:59:37 PM

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:53:06 -0500, Rob wrote:

> I missed the opportunity to get one. I have no idea why Audiovox or
> Verizon would discontinue such a popular phone. Is another better one
> coming out?
>
> Rob

Nope <G>.
You can still find them at some VZW stores and on eBay.
January 12, 2005 5:13:48 PM

Not in my area. eBay sellers are charging outrageous prices. If you
find a couple, do let me know!

-Bob

!