Can't recongize cd and dvd after restore

I have compaq presario 5wv285 with Windows ME. recently, I restored
the pc back to the original manafacture settings. But now the windows
did not recongize the cd and dvd. The cd and dvd info was in bio.

What should I do next? Please help!
1 answer Last reply
More about recongize restore

    remove from device manager and reboot.

    "Sam" <samevan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have compaq presario 5wv285 with Windows ME. recently, I restored
    > the pc back to the original manafacture settings. But now the windows
    > did not recongize the cd and dvd. The cd and dvd info was in bio.
    >
    > What should I do next? Please help!

Compaq DVD CD-Rom Computers