Can't recongize cd and dvd after restore

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
July 5, 2004 10:55:59 AM

I have compaq presario 5wv285 with Windows ME. recently, I restored
the pc back to the original manafacture settings. But now the windows
did not recongize the cd and dvd. The cd and dvd info was in bio.

What should I do next? Please help!

More about : recongize dvd restore

July 5, 2004 3:18:03 PM

remove from device manager and reboot.