how to override software trial periods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tendercare

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2005
hi everybody :)

How does software keep track of how many days you've been using it? Does it have something to do with the registry?

Do you know of any ways to "reset" the software after the trial period has expired? I used to re-load my fresh OS using Norton Ghost then install the software again but it got tedious. Thank you in advance. :)

Do you know of any ways to "reset" the software after the trial period has expired? I used to re-load my fresh OS using Norton Ghost then install the software again but it got tedious.

Obviously from this statement you've been at this for awhile, if its software you really need to use, have you ever considered actually paying for it, and using it legally, in stead of looking for a way to use it illegally!

<A HREF="http://btvillarin.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?pid=20385#p20385" target="_new"> My Puter </A>

G

Yep, but when you ask to purchase the software (ColorSkate) legitimately, and the demo can't reach the people that made the software (Charten Software), I feel that I ought to be able to at least use the demo again (two years after I first tried it) until I can find out where to purchase it.

Any ideas?

G

Actually, fuhgeddaboudit!

I've found a much better colour sampler!

Status
Not open for further replies.