Sign in with
Your question

Thunderbird email in Windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
October 6, 2010 4:40:52 PM

Please help solve a problem: I have 2 Windows 7 Professional X64 PCs with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.10 and Thunderbird 3.1.4. On ONLY 1 of the two, Foxit reader 4.1.1.0815 will not open PDF attachments inside of Thunderbird but will open them if the attachment is dragged to the desktop. I suspect this has to do with a Thunderbird plugin and have tried several with no success.
Thanks in advance - Lee
Email: lhgordon@cox.net
a b $ Windows 7
October 7, 2010 7:22:44 PM

Lee Gordon said:
Please help solve a problem: I have 2 Windows 7 Professional X64 PCs with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.10 and Thunderbird 3.1.4. On ONLY 1 of the two, Foxit reader 4.1.1.0815 will not open PDF attachments inside of Thunderbird but will open them if the attachment is dragged to the desktop. I suspect this has to do with a Thunderbird plugin and have tried several with no success.
Thanks in advance - Lee
Email: lhgordon@cox.net

Anything here of any use https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/search/?q=... ?

m
l
October 10, 2010 4:56:04 AM

Thanks for replying but the answer was inside Firefox and Thunderbird. there are tables to open any designated file type with a specified program. I now open PDF files with FOXIT 2, Word, Excel, and Power Point Attachemets with Microsoft office, and any compressed file I.E. zip, rar, etc with 7-zip.
Thanks again for reading my post. - Lee
m
l
!