Problems with tv tuner card

i have pinnacle pctv on my winxp pro spII machine....

but it doesn't work after I have installed spII,

i've updated its drivers but it shows errors like hardware initialisation
fail..

but It works fine in Windows movie maker.....

what could be the problem....
krunal

Move it to another PCI Slot, reload the drivers and let WinXP reinstall
it.