Problems with tv tuner card

i have pinnacle pctv on my winxp pro spII machine....

but it doesn't work after I have installed spII,

i've updated its drivers but it shows errors like hardware initialisation
fail..

but It works fine in Windows movie maker.....

what could be the problem....
krunal
1 answer Last reply
More about problems tuner card

    Move it to another PCI Slot, reload the drivers and let WinXP reinstall
    it.
    "~Krunal" <krunal83@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > i have pinnacle pctv on my winxp pro spII machine....
    >
    > but it doesn't work after I have installed spII,
    >
    > i've updated its drivers but it shows errors like hardware initialisation
    > fail..
    >
    > but It works fine in Windows movie maker.....
    >
    > what could be the problem....
    > krunal

Windows XP