Problems with tv tuner card

May 14, 2005 10:31:51 PM

i have pinnacle pctv on my winxp pro spII machine....

but it doesn't work after I have installed spII,

i've updated its drivers but it shows errors like hardware initialisation
fail..

but It works fine in Windows movie maker.....

what could be the problem....
krunal

More about : problems tuner card

Anonymous
May 15, 2005 12:58:15 AM

Move it to another PCI Slot, reload the drivers and let WinXP reinstall
it.

!