user accounts

May 15, 2005 3:31:00 AM

I am running win xp pro. I have 3 user accounts. One account is
administrator . 2 are limited. The limited accounts can't load ms
games. How can I configure their account to load updates for ms
games?

More about : user accounts

Anonymous
May 15, 2005 7:16:09 PM

Lionel <lbelman@NOSPAM.rogers.com> wrote:

>I am running win xp pro. I have 3 user accounts. One account is
>administrator . 2 are limited. The limited accounts can't load ms
>games. How can I configure their account to load updates for ms
>games?

See "Certain Programs Do Not Work Correctly If You Log On Through a
Limited User Account" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307091) and
"Behavior of RAS Connections With the Fast User Switching Feature"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669).

--
(tm)
!