user accounts

I am running win xp pro. I have 3 user accounts. One account is
administrator . 2 are limited. The limited accounts can't load ms
games. How can I configure their account to load updates for ms
games?
1 answer Last reply
More about user accounts

    Lionel <lbelman@NOSPAM.rogers.com> wrote:

    >I am running win xp pro. I have 3 user accounts. One account is
    >administrator . 2 are limited. The limited accounts can't load ms
    >games. How can I configure their account to load updates for ms
    >games?

    See "Certain Programs Do Not Work Correctly If You Log On Through a
    Limited User Account" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307091) and
    "Behavior of RAS Connections With the Fast User Switching Feature"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669).

    --
    (tm)

Games Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP