Only administrator ?

hi,
i'm having winxp spII pro.
i have tried install LG USB Modem on machine but it shows that only
administrator can install it...
before updating to winxp spII clean istallation, i have successfully
installed it on my pc..

i have only single account on my machine, and that is of adminstrator
type..,
why the said message come,, i couldn't understand it....

what could be problem..
how to change my account to other type... of see all available account
types...

thankX in Advance
krunal

~Krunal, let's begin at the beginning. Some questions:
1. When you go into Control Panel - User Accounts, does it say "Computer
Administrator" next to your name?
2. What was your recent Update? Did you go from XP Pro to XP Pro SP2?

~Krunal wrote:
> hi,
> i'm having winxp spII pro.
> i have tried install LG USB Modem on machine but it shows that only
> administrator can install it...
> before updating to winxp spII clean istallation, i have successfully
> installed it on my pc..
>
> i have only single account on my machine, and that is of adminstrator
> type..,
> why the said message come,, i couldn't understand it....
>
> what could be problem..
> how to change my account to other type... of see all available account
> types...
>
> thankX in Advance
> krunal

Yes it shows that,.. computer administrator..

I have winxp pro sp2 clean installation...
thankx