Everquest II - Video Card

Since Everquest II requires at lease a 64mb card with 4 textures what
is the best video card to get under $100 that will work with the game?
Mark Stewart
2 answers Last reply
More about everquest video card

    stewm@canada.com wrote in news:1105204039.916475.115170
    @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Since Everquest II requires at lease a 64mb card with 4 textures what
    > is the best video card to get under $100 that will work with the game?
    > Mark Stewart

    For under $100 I'd get the best nVidia you can afford. I think they offer
    the best performance at that price point.

    --
    Rumble
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    Rumbledor <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in

    > stewm@canada.com wrote in news:1105204039.916475.115170
    > @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >

    >> Since Everquest II requires at lease a 64mb card with 4 textures what
    >> is the best video card to get under $100 that will work with the
    >> game? Mark Stewart
    >>

    > For under $100 I'd get the best nVidia you can afford. I think they
    > offer the best performance at that price point.

    That will likely be an FX5700, which is probably your best bet at that
    price point.

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 21 Dwarven Mystic, 19 Scholar

Graphics Cards Games Video Games Product