Everquest II - Video Card

Last response: in Video Games
a b U Graphics card
January 8, 2005 12:07:19 PM

Since Everquest II requires at lease a 64mb card with 4 textures what
is the best video card to get under $100 that will work with the game?
Mark Stewart

More about : everquest video card

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
January 8, 2005 9:22:40 PM

stewm@canada.com wrote in news:1105204039.916475.115170
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Since Everquest II requires at lease a 64mb card with 4 textures what
> is the best video card to get under $100 that will work with the game?
> Mark Stewart

For under $100 I'd get the best nVidia you can afford. I think they offer
the best performance at that price point.

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

Rumbledor <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in

> stewm@canada.com wrote in news:1105204039.916475.115170
> @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>

>> Since Everquest II requires at lease a 64mb card with 4 textures what
>> is the best video card to get under $100 that will work with the
>> game? Mark Stewart
>>

> For under $100 I'd get the best nVidia you can afford. I think they
> offer the best performance at that price point.

That will likely be an FX5700, which is probably your best bet at that
price point.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>