my computer is SLOW!!!

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

my computer is really slow, only like the desktop really tho. when i right
click to go to properties it takes like literaly 3 mins if not it freezes,
same with the start menu or when i double click an icon. my internet works
fine, so does my online game [(CS) i dont get that much lag all tho my pings
high.] But mainly the destop and also when i change user accounts. i checked
for spyware with adaware and spybot too. does anyone know anything that will
make it faster, its driving me insane! my friend said to reinstall windows,
and i dont really want to do that if i dont have to, also i dont have the cd
and dun have the money for a new one. please any help would be greatly
apreciated. thanks

Dan

Slow computer
http://www.microsoft.com/AtWork/getstarted/speed.mspx
4 Ways to Speed Up Your Computer's Performance

> my computer is really slow, only like the desktop really tho. when i right
> click to go to properties it takes like literaly 3 mins if not it freezes,
> same with the start menu or when i double click an icon. my internet works
> fine, so does my online game [(CS) i dont get that much lag all tho my pings
> high.] But mainly the destop and also when i change user accounts. i checked
> for spyware with adaware and spybot too. does anyone know anything that will
> make it faster, its driving me insane! my friend said to reinstall windows,
> and i dont really want to do that if i dont have to, also i dont have the cd
> and dun have the money for a new one. please any help would be greatly
> apreciated. thanks
>
> Dan

Latest posts