Normal mode problem

when starting my comp my desktop shows a blue screen with
a notation that there is a security warning and the comp cannot
start in a normal mode
i ve scanned for viruses,spyware,etc but this does not help
and still i cannot rid the blue screen and return to my original wallpaper
also ive tried to repair my registry but to no avail

any suggestions please help

It would be helpful if you could post the full text of the message you are
seeing.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"schlissel" <schlisel@netvision.net.il> wrote in message
> when starting my comp my desktop shows a blue screen with
> a notation that there is a security warning and the comp cannot
> start in a normal mode
> i ve scanned for viruses,spyware,etc but this does not help
> and still i cannot rid the blue screen and return to my original wallpaper
> also ive tried to repair my registry but to no avail
>
> any suggestions please help

Jim

"schlissel" <schlisel@netvision.net.il> wrote in message
> when starting my comp my desktop shows a blue screen with
> a notation that there is a security warning and the comp cannot
> start in a normal mode
Will it start in Safe mode?
> i ve scanned for viruses,spyware,etc but this does not help
Which programs did you use?
> and still i cannot rid the blue screen and return to my original wallpaper
> also ive tried to repair my registry but to no avail
Leave the registry alone. The potential for doing serious harm is too
great.
Jim