Leather case in vx6100 essentials kit

Verizon sells and "essentials kit" for the vx6100 which includes a car
charger, leather case, and Plantronics MX150 headset.

Can anyone tell me how well the leather case fits the phone?

Also, does the case have a spring-loaded belt clip, or does it use the
two-piece 'click-lock' system (stub on the back of case clips into
plastic belt clip).

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about leather case vx6100 essentials

    fits perfectly as it is in two pieces,
    two piece clip that swivels

    Hot Rod wrote:
    > fits perfectly as it is in two pieces,
    > two piece clip that swivels
    >

    > <eric@goldsmithgroup.org> wrote in message
    >
    >>Verizon sells and "essentials kit" for the vx6100 which includes a car
    >>charger, leather case, and Plantronics MX150 headset.
    >>
    >>Can anyone tell me how well the leather case fits the phone?
    >>
    >>Also, does the case have a spring-loaded belt clip, or does it use the
    >>two-piece 'click-lock' system (stub on the back of case clips into
    >>plastic belt clip).
    >>
    >>Thanks

    FWIW, I find that the case makes the phone too thick. As I recall,
    there's a little bit of extra padding on the back of the case which
    contributes to this.

    Also, the headset is nice except that it doesn't have a button to end
    the call. Other than that it's comfortable and works well.

    FWIW, I already had Verizon replace the case. Reason was, that I have the
    extended battery, and when using the phone and the case w the ext battery, the
    phone fits real tight to the case. This tends to put pressure on the side
    buttons, and more often than not, you will find yourself having to reset the
    left side button. I tried heating the plastic and case with a low wattage hair
    dryer, and this caused a distortion of the clear plastic, which finally buckled
    and looked terrible. I might add that Ive looked at 3rd party cases such as
    the "glove" but for some reason, it doesnt have a hole where theringer should
    be, and the phone sounds muffled when in the "glove" case

Verizon Cases Internet Service Providers