Karen

I would like to know how to examine the contents of my hard drive. I have had
another person on my computer and I need to know what all is on here that
this person has possibly deleted.
--
Karen

Try R.clicking it in my computer,select,open.

"Karen" wrote:

> I would like to know how to examine the contents of my hard drive. I have had
> another person on my computer and I need to know what all is on here that
> this person has possibly deleted.
> --
> Karen

There are thousands of files on your hard drive.
If you are worrying about deleted items, check you Recycle Bin. Open the
window in fullscreen mode and click on the Date Deleted to get the files in
date order. See if anything important has been put in the Recycle Bin, and
restore it.
If the person permanently deleted a file, you won't be able to find it
again.
If this is not a useful answer, please post back with details about what
exactly happened and any symptoms you are seeing. Thanks