Climate sensitive case

Zhire

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003
Any suggestions for a case for my enviromental problems? I live in Hawaii and am searching for a case or modded case that can acclimate to the hot humid weather of Hawaii without pressing the limits of the processor specs. I am using a thermal take xaser 6000a (7 fans +2 on psu antec truepower 550w) my temperature is rating from 34 - 40 deg celsius. This is causing havoc with my motherboard which is continually shutting down on graphic intesive situations in where the board reports a 125 deg F on the processor. Any help will be most appreciated

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I think the summer heat of Michigan is greater than that of Hawaii, if it works here it should work there.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

folken

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002
My p4 3ghz idled at ~52c and went over 60c under load when air cooled and I didn't have any probs. If it is shutting down in graphic intensive things I'd slap more cooling on your video card. zip tie a 80mm fan to the top and bottom of it or somethng, lol.

<A HREF="http://www.folken.net/myrig.htm" target="_new">My precious...</A>